- Began performing at the age of 12 in the play A Rosen by Any Other Name.
- Studied at Interlochen Center for the Arts camp.
- Started Apollo Theatre Productions while in high school.
- Founded the Ignition Festival for Women in the Arts while attending college.
- Worked as a jazz singer.
- Got her big break playing Kristina Cassadine in the soap opera, General Hospital.
- Performed in the funk band School Boy Crush.
- Guy Nattiv — Husband
- Attended Boston University School for the Arts, Boston, MA; attended Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Birth Place: Farmington Hills, MI
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead