Jaclyn Smith Celebrity Watchlist
- Appeared as "the Breck Girl" in the early 1970s in print and TV ads for Breck hair-care products.
- Created her own line of clothing for K-Mart beginning in 1985.
- Developed her own scent, Jaclyn Smith's California, for Max Factor in 1989.
- Landed on People magazine's first edition of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990.
- Played Kelly Garrett for the entire five-year run of Charlie's Angels (the only Angel to do so); reprised her role for an uncredited cameo in the 2003 movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.
- Met her husband, cardiothoracic surgeon Bradley Allen, when he treated her father for a heart condition.
- Launched her bed and bath collection for K-Mart in 2008.
- 1982, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Gaston Anthony Richmond — Son
- Spencer-Margaret Richmond — Daughter
- Dennis Cole — Ex-husband
- Margaret Ellen Smith — Mother
- Jack Smith — Father
- Anthony B. Richmond — Ex-husband
- Bradley Allen — Husband
- Roger Davis — Ex-husband
- Attended Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage