Jackie Chan Celebrity
- Prior to marrying each other, both of his parents had children that they were forced to abandon amid the Chinese Civil War and World War II.
- Father's true family name is Fang, and his parents adopted his mother's family name, Chan, to protect themselves from the new Communist government. His parents were reunited with their lost children through research for the documentary Traces of a Dragon: Jackie Chan and His Lost Family.
- Attended the strict China Drama Academy from age 7 to 17. Students were instructed in acting, singing, martial arts and acrobatics.
- Received the nickname "Jackie" from a coworker while working construction in Australia.
- Performs virtually all of his own stunts and has hurt himself countless times on film shoots. He has a permanent hole in his skull from one such injury.
- Very active for various charities and is a UNICEF Ambassador.
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Action Star: Winner
- 2004, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Editing: Nominee
- Lee-lee Chan — Mother
- Jaycee Chan — Son
- Fang Shide — Half Brother
- Chen Yulan — Half Sister
- Charles Chan — Father
- Lin Feng-Jiao — Wife
- Fang Shisheng — Half Brother
- Chen Guilan — Half Sister
Trending TonightSee all »
By Southern Illinois University PressUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $31.50 (as of 8:54 PM UTC - more info)
By Shout! Factory / Timeless MediaUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $6.95 (as of 8:54 PM UTC - more info)
By Shout! FactoryUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $13.29 (as of 8:54 PM UTC - more info)