- Worked as a tour guide at Universal Studios in Los Angeles before making his TV-series debut in 1982 on the soap A New Day in Eden.
- Hit No. 2 on the Billboard pop chart in 1985 with "All I Need," which his General Hospital character, cop-rocker Frisco Jones, had sung to his love interest, Tania.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2000 in the musical Jekyll & Hyde.
- Hosted a 2002 ESPN series, Off Course with Jack Wagner, in which he interviewed celebrities while playing an 18-hole round of golf.
- After taking a few years off from soaps, joined the cast of the Bold and the Beautiful as Dominick Payne Marone in 2003.
- Aspired to be a pro golfer in his youth, and has won numerous tournaments as a member of the Celebrity Players Tour.
- Has put in guest appearances on a variety of prime-time series, including Touched by an Angel, Monk and Hot in Cleveland.
- Kristina Wagner — Ex-wife
- Peter Wagner — Father
- Harrison Hale Wagner — Son
- Scotty Wagner — Mother
- Peter Wagner — Son
- Kerry — Daughter
- Heather Locklear — Ex-fiancée
- Attended University of Missouri, Columbia, MO; University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ (BFA in Drama, 1982)
- Birth Place: Washington, MO
- Birthday: October 3, 1959, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet