The youngest child of heavy metal icon Ozzy Osbourne, Jack shot to fame---and infamy---on MTV's reality smash The Osbournes, which chronicled the outrageous adventures of this dysfunctional clan. With his unruly curls, thick-rimmed glasses and dumpy physique, the aspiring music producer fascinated audiences with his profanity-laced rants and frequent trips to rehab. Osbourne initially kept a low profile after the show wrapped in 2004---but when he resurfaced the next year, he was virtually unrecognizable, having lost 70 pounds and kicked his addictions. Over the next four years, Osbourne used his new physical prowess to his advantage and starred in the series Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie, in which he tried a variety of dangerous and grueling tasks like mountain climbing, extreme marathons and bungee jumping. In 2009, the Osbournes---Jack, Kelly, Ozzy and Sharon---reunited for the variety show Osbournes: Reloaded, but the series was a flop after several FOX affiliates refused to air it due to racy content. Off screen, Osbourne has begun to give executive producing a try and continues to pursue his passion for rock climbing.
- Diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and dyslexia as a child.
- Once planned on becoming a firefighter or working in law enforcement.
- Worked for Epic Records as a talent scout and assisted his mother, Sharon Osbourne, in managing his father's annual touring festival, Ozzfest.
- Was robbed of more than $300,000 in jewelry from his suitcase during a 2005 transatlantic trip.
- Had a close call with an aggressive elephant while filming the BBC's Saving Planet Earth.
- Is an avid rock climber.
- Lisa Stelly — Wife
- Pearl Clementine — Daughter
- Kelly Osbourne — Sister
- Sharon Osbourne — Mother
- Aimee Osbourne — Sister
- Ozzy Osbourne — Father
- Jessica Hobbs — Half Sister
- Louis Osbourne — Half Brother
- Andy Rose — Daughter
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Reality cast member, Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper