- Fluent in English, Italian and French.
- Was diagnosed with scoliosis as a teen and underwent an operation to correct the curvature of her spine, spending months in a body cast.
- Made her film debut with a cameo appearance opposite her mother Ingrid Bergman in 1976's A Matter of Time.
- Was a journalist for Italy's RAI Television before becoming a model.
- Her memoir, Some of Me, was published in 1997.
- Launched her own line of cosmetics called Manifesto in 2000.
- In 2006, she published In the Name of the Father, the Daughter, and the Holy Spirits: Remembering Roberto Rossellini.
- Raises and trains puppies for the Guide Dog Foundation.
- 1998, Berlin Film Festival — Special Mention: Winner
- 1987, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Female Lead: Winner
- 2000, David di Donatello Awards — Best Actress: Nominee
- 1997, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1997, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2013, Berlin Film Festival — Berlinale Camera: Winner
- Renzo Rossellini — Uncle
- Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann — Daughter
- Ingrid Bergman — Mother
- Martin Scorsese — Ex-husband
- Roberto Rossellini — Father
- Roberto Rossellini — Son
- Raffaella Rossellini — Half Sister
- Gary Oldman — Ex-fiancé
- Ingrid Rossellini — Sister
- Marco Romano Rossellini — Half Brother
- Roberto Rossellini — Brother
- Gil Rossellini — Half Brother
- Pia Lindstrom — Half Sister
- Jonathan Wiedemann — Ex-husband
- David Lynch — Ex-significant Other
- Renzo Rossellini — Half Brother
- Attended Finch College, New York, NY ; attended The New School for Social Research, New York, NY
- Birth Name: Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini
- Birth Place: Rome, Italy
- Profession: Actor, Model, Writer, Journalist, Costume designer
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"