- Was raised speaking English, German and French.
- Discovered by a modeling agent at a farmers market.
- Spent two months volunteering with the nonprofit organization OzQuest to build irrigation systems in Namibia.
- Helped the students of her alma mater St. Monica's College raise $2000 to help fund an orphanage in India.
- Advocates for the safety of dolphins and whales in the Pacific ocean.
- 2004, Logie Awards — Most Popular New Female Talent: Winner
- Chris Hemsworth — Ex-significant Other
- Adrian Grenier — Ex-significant Other
- Beatrice Lucas — Mother
- Angus Stone — Ex-significant Other
- Attended The University of Melbourne, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; attended Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)