- Was inspired to go into entertainment because of her parents (both of whom are entertainers).
- Originally wanted to be a singer, and at age 15 was cast as a character who was a singer in the BBC children's program The Basil Brush Show.
- While filming Run Fatboy Run (2007), director David Schwimmer advised her to pursue acting instead of singing as her primary career goal.
- Shares a first name with her Jane by Design character; producers liked de Beaufort's first name and decided to use it for the character as well.
- Studied fashion in college, and plays an associate fashion designer on Jane by Design.
- Enjoys sewing and sometimes designs her own clothes.
- Tom Beaufort Lloyd — Brother
- Todd Grinnell — Significant Other
- Attended Esher College, Thames Ditton, Surrey, England
- Birth Name: India Beaufort Lloyd
- Birth Place: England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns