- Made a name for himself in the late 1980s as part of the Los Angeles-based rap group N.W.A.
- Broke into movies playing Doughboy in the 1991 film Boyz N the Hood.
- Wrote the screenplay for the cult hit Friday (1995).
- Has sold more than 10 million albums as a solo artist since leaving N.W.A., beginning with 1990's AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted.
- Launched his own clothing line, SOLO by Cube, in 2011.
- Heads his own production company called Cube Vision.
- Cousin of rapper Del tha Funkee Homosapien.
- 2016, Producers Guild Awards — Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures: Nominee
- Del tha Funkee Homosapien — Cousin
- Hosea Jackson — Father
- Doris Jackson — Mother
- Kareema Jackson — Daughter
- Kim Jackson — Wife
- O'Shea Jackson Jr. — Son
- Darryl Jackson — Son
- Shareef Jackson — Son
- Attended Phoenix Institute of Technology, Phoenix, AZ
- Birth Name: O'Shea Jackson
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Profession: Rapper, Actor, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate
By Priority RecordsBuy New: $16.98
N.W.A: The Aftermath: Exclusive Interviews with Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Jerry Heller, Yella and Westside Connection (In Their Own Words: Behind the Music...
By Peace! CarvingBuy New: $11.99
By Mill Creek EntertainmentBuy New: $4.95