- Made a name for himself in the late 1980s as part of the Los Angeles-based rap group N.W.A.
- Broke into movies playing Doughboy in the 1991 film Boyz N the Hood.
- Wrote the screenplay for the cult hit Friday (1995).
- Has sold more than 10 million albums as a solo artist since leaving N.W.A., beginning with 1990's AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted.
- Launched his own clothing line, SOLO by Cube, in 2011.
- Heads his own production company called Cube Vision.
- Cousin of rapper Del tha Funkee Homosapien.
- 2016, Producers Guild Awards — Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures: Nominee
- Del tha Funkee Homosapien — Cousin
- Hosea Jackson — Father
- Doris Jackson — Mother
- Darryl Jackson — Son
- Shareef Jackson — Son
- Kim Jackson — Wife
- O'Shea Jackson Jr. — Son
- Kareema Jackson — Daughter
- Attended Phoenix Institute of Technology, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Birth Name: O'Shea Jackson
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Rapper, Actor, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?
By Foruli ClassicsBuy New: $10.00
An Unauthorized Preview of Ride Along 2: Kevin Hart and Ice Cube Return in the Sequel to Their 2014 Comedy
By D. CarterBuy New: $3.46
Higher Learning with Omar Epps and Ice Cube: A Movie that should have a sequel from 1995 (What the Movies did for me and others) (Volume 1)
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $125.88