- Grew up in Plano, TX.
- Began acting at the age of 6, attending theater camp in New Jersey.
- Won the 2005 Los Angeles Method Fest Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film Steal Me.
- Earned his high-school diploma through a distance-learning program available from Texas Tech University.
- Made his Broadway debut in August 2008 in the Tony-winning musical Spring Awakening.
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Kathryn Wahl — Wife
- Birth Place: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Birthday: May 13, 1987, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans