- Starred in baseball and bowling as a youth, winning the Tampa city junior doubles bowling title with future pro Vic Pettit in 1966.
- Played bass guitar in a weekend band in high school, earning enough money to buy two 1969 Plymouth Roadrunners.
- Settled a lawsuit out of court with Richard Belzer regarding injuries suffered by the comedian when Hogan put him in a headlock on Hot Properties in 1985.
- Inspired by Jesse Ventura's successful bid for governor of Minnesota, Hogan announced his candidacy for U.S. President on the Tonight Show in 1998.
- Inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame by Sylvester Stallone in 2005.
- Built his Belleair mansion in Florida---site of Seasons 1 and 2 of Hogan Knows Best---with stone from demolished French castles and estates; the house was put on the market for $25 million in June 2006.
- His 2009 autobiography, My Life Outside the Ring, details the depression he experienced in the wake of the failure of his marriage and a serious car accident involving his son.
- A&E aired a special, Finding Hulk Hogan, in 2010, detailing Hogan's continued activity in wrestling.
- Allan Bollea — Brother
- Ruth Bollea — Mother
- Brooke Hogan — Daughter
- Linda Hogan — Ex-wife
- Pete Bollea — Father
- Kenneth Wheeler — Half Brother
- Nick Hogan — Son
- Jennifer McDaniel — Wife
- Attended Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, FL; attended University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Trending TonightSee all »
By PDXUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $15.95 (as of 4:40 AM UTC - more info)
By DIC EntertainmentUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $15.75 (as of 4:40 AM UTC - more info)
By WWEUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $14.70 (as of 4:40 AM UTC - more info)