- Worked as an advertising copywriter before establishing a steady acting career.
- Remando al Viento (Rowing With the Wind) was the only movie he and former girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley acted in together.
- Did his own singing in the romantic comedy Music and Lyrics, in which he starred as a washed-up '80s pop star.
- Wrote an article in the New Statesman on the News of the World phone hacking scandal in 2011.
- Is a patron of the Fynvola Foundation, named for his mother, which supports adults with learning disabilities, a cause his mother championed throughout her life.
- 2000, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 2003, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1995, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Winner
- 1995, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Actor in a Leading Role: Winner
- 0, — :
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 1987, Venice Film Festival — Best Actor: Winner
- 2004, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- Tinglan Hong — Ex-significant Other
- Felix — Son
- James Grant — Brother
- Fynvola Susan Grant — Mother
- James Murray Grant — Father
- Jemima Khan — Ex-significant Other
- Tabitha — Daughter
- John Mungo Grant — Son
- Elizabeth Hurley — Ex-significant Other
- Anna Eberstein — Significant Other
- University of Oxford, New College, Oxford, England (1982)
- Birth Name: Hugh John Mungo Grant
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: September 9, 1960, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments