- Stumbled into acting at age 13 after being sent to the theater as punishment for misbehaving at school.
- Modeled opposite Kate Moss for a 2004 Burberry fashion campaign.
- In 2007, he was nominated for a Drama League Award for Distinguished Performance for his Broadway debut in Journey's End.
- Met his future wife, Claire Danes, on the set of their 2007 film Evening.
- Speaks fluent French.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2006, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie: Nominee
- Claire Danes — Wife
- Annie Morris — Ex-significant Other
- Jack Dancy — Brother
- Kate Dancy — Sister
- Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy — Son
- Jonathan Dancy — Father
- Sarah Dancy — Mother
- University of Oxford, St Peter's College, Oxford, England (1994)
Season 3, Episode 6
- Birth Place: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- Birthday: June 19, 1975, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: