- Was a forward in high school (twice named a Parade All American); she didn't switch to goal until she was at the University of Washington.
- Drafted into the now-defunct WUSA by the Philadelphia Charge out of college.
- Part of the U.S. Olympic team as an alternate in 2004 and starting goalkeeper in 2008 and 2012.
- Overcame her self-proclaimed shyness in 2011 to pose for ESPN The Magazine's body issue and to take on a stint on Dancing With the Stars.
- Named to 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup team, and was honored as top goalkeeper during competition.
- Enjoys playing basketball and beach volleyball in her spare time.
- Judy — Mother
- Marcus Solo — Brother
- David Solo — Half Brother
- Jerramy Stevens — Husband
- Terry — Half Sister
- Jeffrey Solo — Father
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States (2003)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage