- First TV appearance was on Sesame Street alongside her father, who was the first actor to play Gordon.
- Regular TV-series debut role was in 1987 on Fox's 21 Jump Street.
- Sang the theme songs for 21 Jump Street and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper.
- Surprised her husband, Rodney Peete, on their wedding day with a performance from the University of Southern California's Marching Band.
- Along with her husband, formed the HollyRod Foundation in 1997. The organization gives aid to people who are suffering from any type of illness.
- Received a Quill Award for her 2005 book, Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching the Game!: A Woman's Guide to Loving Pro Football.
- Brian Robbins — Ex-fiancé
- Ryan Elizabeth Peete — Daughter
- Dolores Robinson — Mother
- Matt Robinson — Father
- Roman Peete — Son
- Matt Robinson — Brother
- Rodney Peete — Husband
- Robinson Peete — Son
- RJ Peete — Son
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, New York, United States (Philosophy and French, 1986)
- Birth Name: Holly Elizabeth Robinson
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more