Holly Robinson Peete Celebrity Watchlist
- First TV appearance was on Sesame Street alongside her father, who was the first actor to play Gordon.
- Regular TV-series debut role was in 1987 on Fox's 21 Jump Street.
- Sang the theme songs for 21 Jump Street and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper.
- Surprised her husband, Rodney Peete, on their wedding day with a performance from the University of Southern California's Marching Band.
- Along with her husband, formed the HollyRod Foundation in 1997. The organization gives aid to people who are suffering from any type of illness.
- Received a Quill Award for her 2005 book, Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching the Game!: A Woman's Guide to Loving Pro Football.
- Rodney Peete — Husband
- Rodney Jackson "RJ" Peete — Son
- Ryan Elizabeth Peete — Daughter
- Robinson James Peete — Son
- Brian Robbins — Ex-fiancé
- Roman Peete — Son
- Matthew Robinson III — Brother
- Dolores Robinson — Mother
- Matt Robinson — Father
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY (Philosophy and French, 1986)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative