- Began her acting career at 6 on the British comedy series All Quiet on the Preston Front.
- Early TV roles on British series like Casualty and Dalziel and Pascoe often cast her as the troubled kid.
- In 2008, four of the characters she played on stage, film and TV wound up dead.
- Big-screen debut came with the 2009 British drama Awaydays.
- Made the leap to American TV when she was cast as Lucrezia Borgia on the Showtime historical drama The Borgias.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Actress in a Movie or Mini-Series: Nominee
- Attended Leeds University, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Birth Place: Manchester, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7