- Started her acting career at age 7 by playing a munchkin in a local production of The Wizard of Oz.
- At age 13, made her feature-film debut in Welcome to the Dollhouse (1995) and won an Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance for her work.
- Appeared in the 1997 music video for Sheryl Crow's "A Change (Would Do You Good)."
- Served as the 2005 keynote speaker for the annual conference held by the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network of Boston.
- 1997, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Debut Performance: Winner
- Mark Matarazzo — Brother
- Camille Matarazzo — Mother
- Ray Matarazzo — Father
- Caroline Murphy — Ex-fiancée
Season 9, Episode 14
- Birth Place: Oyster Bay, NY
- Birthday: November 10, 1982, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: