Hayden Panettiere Celebrity Watchlist
A model from the age of four months, Panettiere literally grew up in front of the camera and was already a veteran of over 50 commercials when she landed a role on One Life to Live at age 4. Within a few years she was appearing in TV-movies and films, nota… (more)
Birth Name: Hayden Leslie Panettiere
Birth Place: Palisades, New York, United States
Birthday: August 21, 1989, Leo
A model from the age of four months, Panettiere literally grew up in front of the camera and was already a veteran of over 50 commercials when she landed a role on One Life to Live at age 4. Within a few years she was appearing in TV-movies and films, notably voicing the role of Dot in A Bug's Life and playing a succession of strong adolescents battling great odds, including cancer (twice) and child abuse. A string of impressive guest turns led to recurring roles on Ally McBeal (as the title character's long-lost daughter) and Malcolm in the Middle, as well as her first leading film role in 2005's Racing Stripes. In 2006, she donned a cheerleading outfit and held the fate of the world in her hands as one of the superpowered stars of the NBC drama Heroes. Panettiere also became well-know for her advocacy in protesting dolphin and whale hunting, including a well-publicized confrontation with fishermen that was captured in the documentary The Cove.
- Had done more than 50 commercials before landing the part of Sarah Roberts on One Life to Live in 1994 at age 4. Two years later, was cast as Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light.
- Was the voice of Dot in Disney's A Bug's Life in 1998, and received a Grammy nomination in 2000 for her work on the film's companion read-along book.
- Traveled to South Africa to learn to ride zebras for 2005's Racing Stripes.
- Recognition soared when cast as cheerleader Claire Bennet on Heroes.
- Supporter and Celebrity Friend of Ronald McDonald House.
- 2014, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2013, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Wladimir Klitschko — Fiancé
- Lesley Panettiere — Mother
- Jansen Panettiere — Brother
- Stephen Colletti — Ex-significant Other
- Scotty McKnight — Ex-significant Other
- Alan L. Panettiere — Father
- Milo Ventimiglia — Ex-significant Other
- Kaya Evdokia Klitschko — Daughter
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood