- Her parents both worked for Bristol University.
- Was a member of the Bristol Old Vic Young Company.
- Auditioned for Skins just for the experience of it, and got the role of Cassie for two seasons.
- Made her stage debut in the West End play That Face in 2008.
- Had a small role in the film In Bruges, but her scene was cut out of the final version of the movie.
- Played the lead in the play Martine at the Finborough Theatre in 2014, earning an OffWestEnd Award nomination for Best Female Performance.
- 2015, Tribeca Film Festival — Best Actress in a Narrative Feature Film: Winner
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2016, Bodil Awards — Best Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- University of Cambridge, Queens' College, Cambridge, England
- Birth Name: Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray
- Birth Place: Bristol, England
- Birthday: July 1, 1989, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind