- Began acting at the age of 6 after announcing to her parents that she wanted to be in a play. Appeared in many community theater productions in her hometown of San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Became a vegetarian at an early age.
- Designed vintage T-shirts for the clothing line Mustrd Apparel, which she started with a group of friends.
- Nominated for a Young Artist Award in 2006 for the teen comedy Accepted; and in 2011 for the TV drama FlashForward.
- Supports the Casey Lee Ball Foundation for pediatric kidney research.
- Ernie Ball — Grandfather
- Robin Marks — Father
- Nova Ball — Mother
- Birth Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Birthday: April 13, 1993, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Travel around the abode