Christine thinks she may have another chance with Burton after meeting up with him again, but he has a new girlfriend---named Christine, of course. The shock sends her into Richard's open, and apparently willing, arms.
Christine intervenes in Richard's relationship with new Christine in an attempt to reconcile them, then meets a man outside new Christine's apartment and agrees to a dinner date in the spirit of her new “say yes to life” outlook.
Christine runs into Stan again and is unable to resist him, despite her best efforts. She asks Matthew to help keep Stan away from her, but her brother is having attraction issues of his own---his latest girlfriend refuses to leave.
Christine has money problems and tries to get help from everyone except the person offering it freely: Barb. Meanwhile, Matthew gets a video message from his past and decides it's time to make something of himself.
Christine is upset that Ritchie has more fun with Richard during their weekly visits than with her every day, so she insists the guys work on a school project during their weekend together to even the “funless” factor.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Great Barrington, MA
- Birthday: July 7, 1976, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life