- His mother is a renowned vocal coach and acting teacher who co-founded the Massachusetts theater group Shakespeare and Company.
- Began appearing in Shakespearean roles as a child.
- Made film debut in 2000's Groove.
- In 2001, performed in his then-wife's play A Good Thing.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Kristin Linklater — Mother
- Jessica Goldberg — Ex-wife
- Lucinda Rose Linklater — Daughter
- Lily Rabe — Significant Other
- Attended Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
- Birth Place: Great Barrington, Massachusetts, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre