- His mother is a renowned vocal coach and acting teacher who co-founded the Massachusetts theater group Shakespeare and Company.
- Began appearing in Shakespearean roles as a child.
- Made film debut in 2000's Groove.
- In 2001, performed in his wife's play A Good Thing.
- Lucinda Rose Linklater — Daughter
- Kristin Linklater — Mother
- Jessica Goldberg — Wife
- Attended Amherst College, Amherst, MA
Season 1, Episode 1
- Birth Place: Great Barrington, MA
- Birthday: July 7, 1976, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: