- His mother is a renowned vocal coach and acting teacher who co-founded the Massachusetts theater group Shakespeare and Company.
- Began appearing in Shakespearean roles as a child.
- Made film debut in 2000's Groove.
- In 2001, performed in his wife's play A Good Thing.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Lucinda Rose Linklater — Daughter
- Kristin Linklater — Mother
- Jessica Goldberg — Wife
- Attended Amherst College, Amherst, MA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Great Barrington, MA
- Birthday: July 7, 1976, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans