- His mother is a renowned vocal coach and acting teacher who co-founded the Massachusetts theater group Shakespeare and Company.
- Began appearing in Shakespearean roles as a child.
- Made film debut in 2000's Groove.
- In 2001, performed in his wife's play A Good Thing.
- Kristin Linklater — Mother
- Jessica Goldberg — Wife
- Lucinda Rose Linklater — Daughter
- Attended Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- Birth Place: Great Barrington, MA
- Birthday: July 7, 1976, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life