Hal Sparks Celebrity Watchlist
- Does not drink alcohol due to being sickened during the daily drive past a distillery while attending middle school in Kentucky.
- Was inspired to get into comedy by a chance meeting with Randy "Macho Man" Savage.
- Did not have a television until he was 14.
- Was named Chicago's Funniest Teenager in 1987.
- Began hosting his own radio program, The Hal Sparks Show, in 2010 after making regular appearances on WCPT's The Stephanie Miller Show.
- Studies martial arts; got his black belt in tempo karate at 16.
- Sings and plays guitar in the rock band ZERO 1.
- Is a pescatarian.
- Samantha Humphreys — Ex-significant Other
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage