- Emigrated from the United Arab Emirates to Lebanon at the age of 10.
- Moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting after graduating from college in Michigan.
- Made his professional acting debut in an off-Broadway production of The Joys of Lipstick in 2003.
- Performed in the one-man show A Portrait of a Young Arab As an American at Highways Performance Space and Gallery in Santa Monica, California.
- In 2012, performed the role of Youssif in the critically-acclaimed stage production Food and Fadwa at New York Theatre Workshop.
- Starred in the titular role of the Public Theater's production of Venice in 2013.
- Is a cultural ambassador for the Levantine Cultural Center.
- 2009, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Nominee
- Attended Lebanese American University, Beirut, Lebanon; Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, United States (BS in Computer Science)
- Birth Name: Hussein Ali Al Hajj Sleiman
- Birth Place: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Dear White People, Catastrophe and more!