- Saved from drowning at age 5 by Sean Connery.
- Worked the popcorn concession stand at Radio City Music Hall during the late 1970s.
- Studied acting with Uta Hagen at New York's HB Studio and at the Neighborhood Playhouse.
- With actor Amy Robinson, started Double Play Productions in 1983.
- Broke through in Martin Scorsese's 1985 black comedy After Hours.
- Appeared opposite Madonna in 1987's Who's That Girl?
- 1996, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor for a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1986, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Feature: Winner
- 1995, Oscar — Best Short Film, Live Action: Nominee
- 1986, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1995, Berlin Film Festival — Special Mention: Winner
- Dominick Dunne — Father
- Joan Didion — Aunt
- Ellen Dunne — Mother
- Carey Lowell — Ex-wife
- Hannah Dunne — Daughter
- Kelly Monks — Ex-fiancée
- John Gregory Dunne — Uncle
- Carrie Fisher — Ex-significant Other
- Anna Bingeman — Wife
- Dominique Dunne — Sister
- Alexander Dunne — Brother
- Birth Name: Thomas Griffin Dunne
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: June 8, 1955, Gemini
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet