Greta Gerwig Celebrity Watchlist
- Informed her mother that she wanted to be an actress at age 14.
- Has written plays that have been produced at the Minor Latham Playhouse, the Columbia University Graduate School of the Arts, the Lion Theatre at Theatre Row Studios and the Dorset Playhouse.
- Was a writer-in-residence at Vassar College and New York Stage & Film's Powerhouse Theater Festival.
- Contributed real voice mails that she'd left for then-boyfriend Chris Wells to the 2006 film LOL.
- 2014, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical: Nominee
- Noah Baumbach — Significant Other
- Gordon Gerwig — Father
- Christine Sauer Gerwig — Mother
- C. Mason Wells — Ex-significant Other
- Columbia University, Barnard College, New York, New York, United States (BA in English and Philosophy, 2006)
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood