- Lived in San Francisco before he moved to the United Kingdom to persue a career in stand up comedy.
- Was mugged and badly beaten in 1989 in London and spent two and a half weeks in hospital.
- Starred in three episodes of Father Ted in the late nineties.
- Has the skin condition vitiligo.
- Was featured in an episode of Who Do You Think You Are? and found out that his family were planters from England who were sent to Ireland to take over Irish land.
- Fell down the stairs and broke two ribs in 2009 right after hosting the BAFTAs.
- 2015, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Entertainment Performance: Nominee
- 2014, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Entertainment Performance: Nominee
- 2014, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme: Winner
- 2015, National Television Awards — Chat Show Host: Nominee
- Attended University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Season 18, Episode 2
- Birth Name: Graham William Walker
- Birth Place: Bandon, County Cork, Ireland
- Birthday: April 4, 1963, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Television presenter, Comedian
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: