- Born in Scotland but raised in England.
- Trained to become a professional soccer player in the early '80s, but a knee injury ended his career.
- Opened his first wholly owned restaurant at the age of 31.
- Published his first cookbook, Passion for Flavour, in 1996.
- Was made an Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 2006.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Reality Host: Nominee
- Megan Ramsay — Daughter
- Yvonne — Sister
- Tana Ramsay — Wife
- Holly Ramsay — Daughter
- Ronald Ramsay — Brother
- Matilda Ramsay — Daughter
- Helen Ramsay — Mother
- Jack Ramsay — Son
- Gordon Ramsay — Father
- Diane — Sister
Season 1, Episode 1
- Birth Name: Gordon James Ramsay
- Birth Place: Glasgow, Scotland
- Birthday: November 8, 1966, Scorpio
- Profession: Chef, Restaurateur
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: