- Immigrated to the United States from her native Italy at age 7.
- Learned to speak English as a child by watching TV.
- Rigged the homecoming-queen votes in high school to make herself a nominee.
- In graduate school, she was a features correspondent for the university TV station and covered stories at the White House, Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department and Capitol Hill.
- Moved to Los Angeles after completing her master's on the advice of a professor who felt her strengths were in feature-oriented journalism.
- Became correspondent for E! News in 2002, and in 2005 became anchor and managing editor for the program.
- Wrote the relationship-advice book Think Like a Guy: How to Get a Guy by Thinking Like One (2006).
- Married original Apprentice winner Bill Rancic in a televised 2007 ceremony.
- Edward Duke Rancic — Son
- Pasquale DePandi — Brother
- Bill Rancic — Husband
- Eduardo DePandi — Father
- Anna DePandi — Mother
- Monica DePandi — Sister
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, United States (BA in Journalism, 1996); American University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States (MA in Journalism)
- Birth Name: Giuliana DePandi
- Birth Place: Naples, Italy
- Profession: Journalist, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Listen to these experts and you'll never wind up on the worst dressed list