Giuliana Rancic Celebrity Watchlist
- Immigrated to the United States from her native Italy at age 7.
- Learned to speak English as a child by watching TV.
- Rigged the homecoming-queen votes in high school to make herself a nominee.
- In graduate school, she was a features correspondent for the university TV station and covered stories at the White House, Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department and Capitol Hill.
- Moved to Los Angeles after completing her master's on the advice of a professor who felt her strengths were in feature-oriented journalism.
- Became correspondent for E! News in 2002, and in 2005 became anchor and managing editor for the program.
- Wrote the relationship-advice book Think Like a Guy: How to Get a Guy by Thinking Like One (2006).
- Married original Apprentice winner Bill Rancic in a televised 2007 ceremony.
- Edward Duke Rancic — Son
- Pasquale DePandi — Brother
- Bill Rancic — Husband
- Monica DePandi — Sister
- Eduardo DePandi — Father
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD (BA in Journalism, 1996); American University, Washington, DC (MA in Journalism)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage