- Acted in a stage play of The Little Engine That Could in kindergarten.
- Growing up in Memphis, she wore her hair like Elvis, with her bangs rolled back into a pompadour.
- Developed an affinity for Shakespeare, particularly Romeo and Juliet, in fifth grade.
- Changed the spelling of her first name to match the way her mother pronounced it with a Southern accent.
- Received the Bette Davis Foundation's Excellence in Acting: Professional Promise Award in 2001.
- Earned a Shakespeare Certificate from London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and trained with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Her favorite Shakespeare character is Rosalind from As You Like It.
- Joey Kern — Ex-fiancé
- Linda Goodwin — Mother
- Melissa Goodwin — Sister
- Tim Goodwin — Father
- Chris Klein — Ex-significant Other
- Josh Dallas — Husband
- Oliver Finlay Dallas — Son
- Hugo Wilson Dallas — Son
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (BFA in Theatre, 2001); Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England; attended London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England
- Birth Name: Jennifer Michelle Goodwin
- Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Birthday: May 22, 1978, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind