Ginnifer Goodwin Celebrity Watchlist
- Acted in a stage play of The Little Engine That Could in kindergarten.
- Growing up in Memphis, she wore her hair like Elvis, with her bangs rolled back into a pompadour.
- Developed an affinity for Shakespeare, particularly Romeo and Juliet, in fifth grade.
- Changed the spelling of her first name to match the way her mother pronounced it with a Southern accent.
- Received the Bette Davis Foundation's Excellence in Acting: Professional Promise Award in 2001.
- Earned a Shakespeare Certificate from London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and trained with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Her favorite Shakespeare character is Rosalind from As You Like It.
- Josh Dallas — Husband
- Melissa Goodwin — Sister
- Oliver Finlay Dallas — Son
- Tim Goodwin — Father
- Chris Klein — Ex-significant Other
- Linda Goodwin — Mother
- Joey Kern — Ex-fiancé
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (BFA in Theatre, 2001); Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England; attended London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative