- Her first love is theater: She started acting at the Pittsburgh Public Theater and frequently competed in an annual Shakespeare Monologue Contest.
- Started her TV career on the 2006 NBC series Book of Daniel.
- Made her New York stage debut in 2006 in Cagelove.
- Researched roles playing drug addicts and strippers by learning to snort fake drugs and preparing pole-dancing routines.
- Starred in such off-Broadway productions as Little Flower of East Orange, which was directed by Philip Seymour Hoffman, as well as A Feminine Ending, directed by Blair Brown.
- Attended the Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more