- Born to a Greek mother and an Italian father.
- Began working in his father's bakery at age 8.
- Joined the French army and was stationed in Paris, where he was introduced to modeling by photographer Fred Goudon.
- After completing his military service, moved to the United States to pursue a modeling career.
- Best known for playing "the naked guy," Dante, in the Sex and the City movie.
- Paired with professional dancer Cheryl Burke for the eighth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
- Became an American citizen in June 2012.
- Georges — Son
- Juliana — Daughter
- Carole — Wife
- Birth Place: Grasse, France
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper