- Is the granddaughter of Italian film producer Dino De Laurentiis.
- Worked for Wolfgang Puck's Spago restaurant, at the Ritz Carlton Fine Dining Room, and as a food stylist for several magazines.
- Started GDL Foods, a private catering firm in Los Angeles, before starring in her own show on the Food Network.
- Has published multiple cookbooks, starting with Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes in 2005.
- Launched a line of cooking products in partnership with Target in 2010.
- Is a celebrity ambassador for the international relief organization Oxfam.
- Silvana Mangano — Grandmother
- Luigi De Laurentiis — Great-uncle
- Todd Thompson — Ex-husband
- Veronica De Laurentiis — Mother
- Dino A. De Laurentiis — Brother
- Eloisa De Laurentiis — Sister
- Raffaella De Laurentiis — Aunt
- Ivan Kavalsky — Stepfather
- Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson — Daughter
- Alex De Benedetti — Father
- Igor De Laurentiis — Brother
- Dino De Laurentiis — Grandfather
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in Social Anthropology, 1996); Le Cordon Bleu, Paris, France
- Birth Name: Giada Pamela De Laurentiis
- Birth Place: Rome, Italy
- Profession: Chef, TV host, Caterer, Judge
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast weighs in