- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- Grew up on a council estate (public housing) in England.
- Prior to joining the Spice Girls, she worked as a model, a nightclub dancer and, in Turkey, a game-show host.
- Became a Spice Girl in 1994 after responding to an ad seeking singers for an all-girl vocal group.
- Left the Spice Girls in 1998.
- Has battled bulimia off and on through much of her adult life.
- Has served as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Population Fund since 1998.
- Designed a clothing line and swimsuit collection.
- Laurence Francis Halliwell — Father
- Henry Beckwith — Ex-significant Other
- Montague George Hector Horner — Son
- Robbie Williams — Ex-significant Other
- Ana Maria Halliwell — Mother
- Sacha Gervasi — Ex-significant Other
- Christian Horner — Husband
- Bluebell Madonna Halliwell — Daughter
- Chris Evans — Ex-significant Other
- Bobby Hashemi — Ex-significant Other
- Jamie Morrison — Ex-significant Other
- Demian Warner — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Geraldine Estelle Halliwell
- Birth Place: Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Designer, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
The 100 and more