- Almost had to drop out of her professional acting debut in the 2006 BBC miniseries Jane Eyre when her appendix ruptured a few days into shooting.
- Once attended an audition despite having an eye injury because she wanted a part so badly.
- Had to close her Twitter account after being besieged by angry female fans that were jealous of her relationship with actor Bradley James.
- Was named one of Screen International's U.K. Stars of Tomorrow for 2011.
- Made her directing debut with the 2012 short film I Think, Therefore.
- Willa King — Sister
- Isobel Buchanan — Mother
- Jonathan Hyde — Father
- Bradley James — Significant Other
- Birth Name: Georgia King
- Birth Place: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky