- Was a wrestler in high school.
- Worked for the presidential campaign of Arkansas governor Bill Clinton in 1991; served as Clinton's senior adviser until resigning in 1996.
- Played himself in the Academy Award-nominated documentary The War Room (1993), a behind-the-scenes look at the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign.
- In 1999, published the memoir All Too Human: A Political Education, which chronicled his five years working with the Clinton administration.
- Named cohost of Good Morning America in December 2009.
- Founding member of the Next Generation Initiative, a nonprofit foundation that helps students develop real-world skills and experiences.
- Elliott Anastasia Stephanopoulos — Daughter
- Alexandra Wentworth — Wife
- Andrew Stephanopoulos — Brother
- Nickolitsa Gloria Stephanopoulos — Mother
- Harper Andrea Stephanopoulos — Daughter
- Robert George Stephanopoulos — Father
- Marguarite Stephanopoulos — Sister
- Stacy Stephanopoulos — Sister
- Columbia University, New York, New York, United States (BA in Political Science, 1982); University of Oxford, Balliol College, Oxford, England (MA in Theology)
- Birth Place: Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
- Profession: Anchor, Reporter
Trending TonightSee all »
Who will be eliminated first from Dancing with the Stars?