- Attended high school with Paul McCartney, who was one year older.
- Already released two solo albums, Wonderwall Music and Electronic Sound, before the Beatles broke up in 1970.
- Formed a film production company, Handmade Films, and produced 23 movies, including Monty Python's Life of Brian, Mona Lisa and Time Bandits.
- Was a Formula 1 racing fan and owned a McLaren F1 car.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Beatles on January 20, 1988 and as a solo artist on March 15, 2004.
- An assailant broke into his home in 1999 and stabbed Harrison seven times before his wife Olivia knocked him over the head with a lamp.
- 2003, Grammy — Best Pop Instrumental Performance: Winner
- 1964, Grammy — Best Performance By A Vocal Group: Winner
- 1967, Grammy — Best Contemporary Album: Winner
- 1996, Grammy — Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1964, Grammy — Best New Artist: Winner
- 1972, Grammy — Album of the Year: Winner
- 1996, Grammy — Best Music Video - Long Form: Winner
- 1967, Grammy — Album of the Year: Winner
- 1989, Grammy — Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1996, Grammy — Best Music Video - Short Form: Winner
- 1970, Oscar — Best Achievement in Music (Original Song Score): Winner
- 1970, Grammy — Best Original Score Written For A Motion Picture Or A Television Special: Winner
- 1965, BAFTA Film Awards — Most Promising Newcomer to Film: Nominee
- Pattie Boyd — Ex-wife
- Pete Harrison — Brother
- Louise Harrison — Sister
- Dhani Harrison — Son
- Olivia Harrison — Wife
- Harold Harrison — Father
- Louise Harrison — Mother
- Harry Harrison — Brother
Season 9, Episode 2
- Birth Place: Liverpool, England
- Birthday: February 25, 1943, Pisces
- Died: November 29, 2001
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer