Rugged and athletic, this Texas-born actor has worked almost exclusively on the small screen. He was just shy of 30 when he landed his first major gig on the short-lived prime-time soap Savannah. After the show was cancelled, Eads toiled in a few made-for-TV movies before landing a memorable three-episode guest stint on ER as a paramedic who wooed Julianna Margulies' character Carol Hathaway. Eads starred on another ill-fated series, Grapevine, but CSI is what made him big. As forensic analyst Nick Stokes, he earned an increasingly strong fan base. Off-screen, he's kept a relatively low profile, even during a reported 2004 contract dispute.
- Member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity, Texas Epsilon chapter.
- Was so popular in the series premiere of Savannah as the murdered Travis that producers brought him back in flashbacks, and eventually as the twin brother of his original character.
- Was fired from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and then rehired (along with costar Jorja Fox) in 2004 following a reported contract dispute.
- Part owner of the Cinespace complex in Los Angeles.
- "Evel [Knievel] was a true superhero," he told TV GUIDE in 2004 as he promoted a TV movie about the daredevil's life. "He appealed to that sense of adventure in all of us, the part that wishes we could laugh death in the face, but we can't."
- In 2009, he was voted onto the annual TV GUIDE list of TV's Sexiest Stars.
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2001, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2002, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2003, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Angela Eads Tekell — Sister
- Vivian Baker — Mother
- Dudley Baker — Stepfather
- Arthur Coleman 'Cappy' Eads — Father
- Monika Casey — Fiancée
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX (Marketing, 1990)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: George Coleman Eads III
- Birth Place: Fort Worth, TX
- Birthday: March 1, 1967, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind