- Met husband Jonathan Frakes on the set of the 1982 TV-movie Bare Essence; they later costarred in the 1985 miniseries North and South.
- Earned her first Daytime Emmy nomination in 1997 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Laura Spencer on General Hospital.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2007 in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for the same role.
- Opened a home-furnishings boutique called the Cherished Home in Belfast, Maine, in June 2006.
- Released a holiday CD with her brothers, Ivor and Kenneth, in 2009.
- Joined the cast of The Young and the Restless in 2011.
- Ivor Francis — Father
- Jameson Ivor Frakes — Son
- Elizabeth Francis Frakes — Daughter
- Jonathan Frakes — Husband
- Ivor Francis Jr. — Brother
- Kenneth Francis — Brother
- Birth Name: Eugenie Ann Francis
- Birth Place: Englewood, NJ
- Birthday: May 26, 1962, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay