- Began his professional acting career with a part in the soap opera As the World Turns in a role that was created for him by the producers.
- Made his Broadway debut as Federico in the Franco Zeffirelli comedy Saturday, Sunday, Monday (1974).
- Has played the part of Harold Hill in The Music Man in more than half a dozen different productions.
- Once performed in a musical version of Shakespeare's The Merry Wives of Windsor.
- Attended Wilmington College, Wilmington, OH; attended American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Dayton, OH
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead