- Moved with her mother and six siblings to the U.S. at age 7.
- Spoke only French as a child; learned English from watching Sesame Street on PBS.
- Originally aspired to become a journalist but decided to pursue a modeling career instead.
- Was a member of The Groundlings Theatre and School in Los Angeles.
- In 1999, was one of many celebrity ambassadors for the Love 'N Haiti campaign to help get additional funds for recycling effort in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- Caused a media stir in 2010 due to an e-mail sent to her now-ex-husband's coworkers about his alleged marital affair.
- Daniel Saunders — Ex-husband
- Jax Joseph Nilon — Son
- Marie Claire Beauvais — Mother
- Michael Nilon — Ex-husband
- Axel Beauvais — Father
- Jaid Thomas Nilon — Son
- Oliver Saunders — Son
Season 2, Episode 1
- Birth Place: Saint-Marc, Haiti
- Birthday: November 26, 1966, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor, Model