- Began her career writing restaurant reviews for her college newspaper.
- Received training at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City.
- Penned culinary articles for the National Post and Toronto Life magazine.
- Contributed to various cookbooks, including Chef Daniel Boulud: Cooking in New York City and Jeffrey Steingarten's It Must've Been Something I Ate.
- Joined Food & Wine magazine in 2004.
- Oversees Food & Wine magazine's special projects, including its signature event, the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, CO.
- 2007, Emmy — Outstanding Reality/Competition Program: Nominee
- Ivor Simmons — Father
- Jeremy Abrams — Husband
- Renee Simmons — Mother
- Dahlia Rae Abrams — Daughter
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Profession: Food critic, Manager Food & Wine magazine
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead