Gaby Hoffmann Celebrity Watchlist
- Her mother, Viva, is a former Warhol superstar.
- Grew up with her mother and half-sister at the historic Chelsea hotel in New York City.
- Started acting in commercials at the age of 4 in order to help support her family.
- Feature film career began in 1989 with supporting roles in Field of Dreams, starring Kevin Costner, and Uncle Buck, starring the late John Candy.
- Won Best Young Actress Supporting Role in a Motion Picture at the Young Artist Foundation's Eleventh Annual Youth in Film Awards in 1990, for her portrayal of Kevin Costner's daughter, Karin Kinsella, in Field of Dreams.
- Made her television debut in 1994 on the short lived NBC sitcom, Someone Like Me, co-starring Patricia Heaton.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2003, acting alongside Adam Goldberg and Christina Ricci in the third annual 24 Hour Plays On Broadway performance, A Long Story.
- 2014, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Female Lead: Nominee
- Viva — Mother
- Alexandra Auder — Half Sister
- Chris Dapkins — Significant Other
- Anthony Herrera — Father
- Rosemary — Daughter
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, United States (BA in Literature, 2003)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage