- Was born in Omaha, but grew up outside San Francisco.
- Played basketball, soccer and softball in high school and college.
- Was discovered while interning at a modeling agency in Los Angeles; she had planned on attending law school.
- Was 27 when she played a high-school sophomore in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You.
- Was cast in Deliver Us From Eva after Halle Berry dropped out.
- Was sexually assaulted when she was 19 and as a result has become an advocate for assault victims.
- Tracy — Sister
- Teresa Union — Mother
- Sylvester Union — Father
- Chris Howard — Ex-husband
- Xavier Zechariah Wade — Stepson
- Zaire Wade — Stepson
- Zion Malachi Airamis Wade — Stepson
- Dwyane Wade — Husband
- Attended University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States; attended Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, California, United States; University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BS in Sociology, 1996)
Season 1, Episode 5
- Birth Name: Gabrielle Monique Union
- Birth Place: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Birthday: October 29, 1972, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Model