- Appeared under the name Gabriel Swann in films as a child, but then his mother and actor father kept him out of the business so he might have a normal childhood.
- His first film was Why Would I Lie? when he was 8 years old.
- In a high-school production of The Music Man, he appeared with Monica Lewinsky.
- Chose to attend Carnegie Mellon after being accepted into a summer drama program at the school.
- Spent six years after college acting in theater in New York.
- Stephen Macht — Father
- Suzanne Victoria Macht — Mother
- Jacinda Barrett — Wife
- Ari Macht — Brother
- Satine Anais Geraldine Macht — Daughter
- Julie Macht — Sister
- Jesse Macht — Brother
- Luca Macht — Son
- Carnegie Mellon University, School of Drama, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Drama, 1994)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Bronx, New York, United States
- Birthday: January 22, 1972, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
It's desperate times