- Made his professional stage debut as an understudy in the original New York production of Six Degrees of Separation.
- Made his silver screen debut playing the lead role of Matty Dean in Stonewall (1996), a film about the start of the gay rights movement.
- Played Brian Wilson in the ABC miniseries The Beach Boys: An American Family in 2000.
- Was directed by Neil LaBute in London and New York stage productions of The Shape of Things and also in the 2003 film version of the play.
- In 2005, he portrayed a talking lizard in the Lincoln Center Theater's revival of Edward Albee's Seascape.
- His first major TV role had him playing a cop in the police drama Missing Persons (1993-94). More than a decade later, his second major TV gig cast him in another crime-solving role as a U.S. Marshall in the USA Network series In Plain Sight.
- Wrote, directed and starred in Streetcar, a short film about an aspiring television actor that made the rounds at various film festivals in 2010.
- Ali Marsh — Wife
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States; attended The Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Frederick Weller
- Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more