- Homeschooled by his mother, beginning in the sixth grade.
- Taught himself to play the drums.
- Toured with the band Hanson for two months in the summer of 2004, testing instruments and microphones before each show.
- Fooled into believing his $250,000 Porsche Speedster was stolen in a 2003 episode of Punk'd.
- When the Fox sitcom Malcolm in the Middle ended in 2006, he changed his career focus to professional race car driving.
- Briefly returned to his acting roots in a guest appearance on the CBS crime drama Criminal Minds in 2007.
- Joined the rock band You Hang Up as a drummer in 2009.
- 2001, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2001, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 2002, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- Elycia Turnbow — Fiancée
- Christina Muniz — Sister
- Frank Muniz — Father
- Denise Muniz — Mother
- Jamie Gandy — Ex-fiancée
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $4.10 (as of 11:45 PM UTC - more info)